Open Arms

Open Arms
...caring for orphans and adoptive families...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A prayer from Lysa TerKeurst of Encouragement for Today is exactly the prayer we would pray today. Thank you, God, for sending it.


Dear Lord, forgive me for always praying, God bless me. Give me the courage to sometimes pray, God inconvenience me... so that I might constantly be reminded to draw near to You. Interrupt me, Lord. Shake things up in me, Lord. Reveal what's in me that's not of You, Lord. Oh Lord, more than anything, I want more of You.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.


God uses all things to draw us closer to Him. It is always good...even if it doesn't feel good. He will work His good pleasure in His good timing. We will wait on Him.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked in on you and was shocked that there are more issues with the property. I am so sorry! We will continue to pray for miraculous resolution and for the Lord to show Himself mighty. Hugs from Colorado! ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete